Ailogic acts as the controller or processor of your information, as explained in more detail in the “Identifying the Data Controller and Processor” section below.
Information We Collect and Receive
We may collect the following personal information on behalf of our customers (collectively, “Customer Data”) from you:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, or phone number;
- Demographic information, such as age, gender, nationality and country of residence;
- Financial Information, such as bank account information, credit card number and billing address;
- Unique Identifiers, such as username, password and security question responses to create an account to use or access Ailogic;
- Additional information, such as your transaction data, location and languages spoken.
Ailogic also collects your account information, such as company information, different contact details and billing information. In addition, we may automatically record and associate to your account information about your use of the Services such as the frequency of transactions, date, time, links followed, your internet protocol address, cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, browser type, browser language and your transaction data (“Other Information”).
How We Use Information
- To communicate with our customers about their account and provide customer support.
- To send you information about product updates and upcoming releases;
- To send invoices to our customers for provided Services and in support of our collection efforts;
- In order to provide, support, and improve the services we offer.
How We Share and Disclose Information
We do not sell or share Customer Data and Other Information with unaffiliated companies. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors or agents with a need to access that information in order to process it for us and that are subject to written confidentiality obligations.
We may disclose information when we receive a request for information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process
We may also disclose information in order to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Ailogic or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues
Identifying the Data Controller and Processor
Data Protection Authority
Subject to applicable law, you also have the right to (i) restrict Ailogic use of your Personal Data and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or the Data Protection Commissioner, which is our lead supervisory authority in the European Union. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and believe we maintain your Personal Data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority:
We may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and any data associated with that account if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (ii) enforce Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam), or (iv) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Ailogic its users or the public as required or permitted by law